Review: Nars Narsissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette & Diorshow Pump N Volume Mascara

 I'm back with yet another review on some of these new products that people are dying to try!

 Nars Narsissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette



Firstly I just want to mention how pretty the packaging is and when you open a new eyeshadow palette it's just so satisfying looking at all the pretty colours available and thinking of all the possible new makeup look you will try.



           I ordered the Narsissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette on the House of Fraser website as they uploaded on their website before John Lewis or Selfridges. But when the package came one of the colour smashed which I was so disappointed at. But this palette has some basic colours which you could use as a base and loads of shimmer colours which I love to use on a daily/work basis. I tried some of the colours and they don't have fall outs which are important and I wouldn't really say the colour is that pigment compared to palettes like Modern Renaissance where the colour picks up really easily so you need to control it when applying.



Here are some swatches of the colours. As you can see even if I tried swiping the colour a few times the colour doesn't seem to show up that impressively, which is a shame as I was looking forward to the launch of this product. but the glitters are really pretty and does show up more than I thought.





Diorshow Pump N Volume Mascara


What I look for a Mascara is really simple yet difficult to find is that it doesn't give me panda eyes. You don't want to put a mascara on and worry constantly that your mascara has gone underneath your eye that you need to fix on a girls night out or with a partner. This mascara I tested it out on a day out with my partner for a cinema date and dinner. After the cinema which I did have a bit of tear so I was worried that the mascara ran down my eye area so when I check I was so surprised that everything was fine.

You must be thinking this must be another product that Youtubers/ Instagramers are just raving about and it's not a good product. Because I honestly thought that but was curious and wanted another mascara that works as I hardly have any.  I get persuaded easily on products to buy from influences on the web and some products are really not worth the money. But this mascara surprised me because even some of the popular mascaras like Better than Sex by Too Faced or some of the iconic Maybelline mascara don't work for me.


Below is an image to show you the before and after one coat of the mascara. As you can see I have like non-existent eyelashes which this mascara helped me a bit. I don't usually apply mascara on a regular basis but I think I will start to wear it more as this one I don't need to worry about my makeup getting ruined.

Purchase link: Diorshow Pump N Volume Mascara



Overall I will purchase both items if I was given another choice as the mascara really did work for me which I was amazed and the eyeshadow palette is really pretty even though the colours lacked a bit of colour pigmentation overall both products are good.


Thank you for reading! Hopefully, you'll look forward to my next posts in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment