Collective haul: New balance, Topshop, J.estina, Hollister and H&M

Hi,

I think after this post I will take a hiatus on this blog  :( since I have a lot of school work so I might not be able to update this blog as often as I used to be. But this is just a small haul of what I have accumulated these few weeks. The clothing pieces that I have chosen are mostly inspiration from Heirs and other dramas and Kpop stuff.

From New Balance I brought a new pair of trainers and I am absolutely loving these shoes they are my daily shoes now. I normally just go for trainers since flats and other types of shoes make my feet hurt or even worse get blisters. These trainers are really comfortable I am able to walk in these for quite some times as well which will be good for going on holidays in the future.


The colour in the picture shoes more to the purple side  but the colour I choose is burgundy since I saw CNBlue Minhyuk wore burgundy shoes in episode one of Heirs and I thought that colour is really nice and would really suit winter seasons so I really wanted this colour.  I want to try out New balance shoes for once so I choose then in this colour and I must say this purchase is worth every penny ^^. These shoes costs £56 if I remember the price correctly.

Next item I purchased is from Topshop and this coat was really expensive but I have been wearing my previous coat like this style for around 3 years already. I like this style of parka and its really trendy and will continue to have this style even in the future years so this is worth investing :)

I got this coat in their 20% student discount so the total for this coat costs around £76. It's really warm and suitable for the English weather. Here is another picture of me wearing the coat haha


Another items I purchased for around 2 weeks ago is this J.estina necklace that is from the drama Master's sun. This is an absolutely amazing drama loved the drama and the cast this might have been one of my favorite drama for the year. The necklace was ordered from Ebay seller Hyundai mall I think which is a safe seller so if you want to buy this necklace as well you can check out that seller. The shipping took around 2 weeks which is reasonable considering this item came from Korean. This necklace costs £50 and I purchased the women version of the product thinking it might be the female lead version. Which is seriously wrong the version that she wore I think was the male version. From my observation since the product was sponsored they need to make sure the viewers are able to check the product properly so they might have given the female lead a larger version.

This is the picture of the necklace and another picture of my hand comparing with the necklace. Its really dainty compared to what I expected but this size is pretty good as well to match with more feminine pieces since if the necklace is too big and wearing very feminine clothing won't match that well.



Another items I brought was from Hollister and it's another parka. I just seriously own so much of this style jacket and colour. Because they match clothes well and its just a stable colour that will be still stylish in future years. This jacket costs £37 and this was on sale ^^


Lastly this finally outfit were all purchased from H&M. This outfit was actually inspired by Krystal in Heirs. I know she wears a cream knit top but I just fancy burgundy colour in the winter so I choose another burgundy item again.I know that my body isn't as perfect as Krystal but I just like fashion and dressing up a lot ad like to try out new concepts.


Finally since \I didn't really take a picture off what my outfit from Stylenanda looked like I took some pictures so what it looked on my body. But seriously I am not thin and I am on the fatter side so please excuse this ^^





Thanks for reading :) Hope you have an amazing day and week ^^ I will be back with more amazing reviews as soon as possible! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment