Review: Mamonde Pure White Sleeping Pack


I am back this week with another review. This time on skincare and the brand that I will be reviewing is Mamonde. This brand is currently endorsed by SNSD Yuri, but I didn't intentionally purchase this product I was suppose to buy Laneige's water bank sleeping pack but on Gmarket the Korean got me a little confused which made me order wrongly. But this product is heard to be really good so I am happy to talk about what I thought about this product.



At first this product packaging and colour is really pretty since it's in light pink also the the bottle comes with quite a lot of product with 80ml of product and since I only do sleeping packs weekly, this bottle can be used for a long time. The fragrance that this product has is really nice it's got this perfume that my mom use to own and its kinda like floral scent but little bit on the stronger side. The texture that this product when applied onto the face is really sticky and I didn't expect this since I have been using Innisfree's wine sleeping mask before and that was really light and absorbed really quickly onto my face. However this sleeping pack was really sticky and after a few hours I can still feel the product on my face not absorbed in. On the packaging it self it has been said that it contains white flower acid and meadow sweet flower. Which might have explained the strong floral scent.



Now on to the results of this sleeping pack since it has claimed to be whitening which is what I really like in my products that I buy. I only used this once but I can't really say that my face's complexion gone whiter or not. But this mask did make my face feel really hydrated the next morning and really soft feeling to it as well which lasted for a few days. Which I am really happy about but I think this mask is supposed to be more effective if you use it for a longer period of time since I have only used it once and didn't really fancy the sticky feeling on my face which kind of made my hair stick to my face as well which is why I haven't been using it again. But maybe when I have more time this I might try using it again.

Overall I can say that this product for the price that I paid for I wouldn't go for this product again as compared to the Innisfree Wine Sleeping pack since this product was quite expensively brought on Gmarket. If this product did give me straight away results then I might go for it again but since I really don't fancy the texture of the product so I am not going to re-purcahse this product again.

Thanks for reading ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment