[Review] COSRX ONE STEP PIMPLE CLEAR PADS



Today, I will be reviewing the famous Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pads. I know several brands that are slowly bringing out similar products as well; Nip and Fab are one of them. I have only tried this brand so I don't have anything to compare with.

I used this after my toner or sometimes as my toner because if feel like a gentle exfoliator also because the consistency I get after the application isn't as fresh as I thought it would be, I would feel like there is a layer of product on my face but I wouldn't say it that bothering. There is a strong alcoholic smell so if you're not a big fan of that smell then this product is not for you!

The pads are double sided; one side has dots pattern;  one side is more smooth. You would need to used the dots side to help exfoliate the face then swap to the smoother side for another application. In my opinion, I don't think there is any difference with trying to use both sides when applying on the face. I just use this after my flights because that's when my skin is the worse.

 Side with dots: 


I feel that this product hasn't made such a big impact on my face. There is a difference when I do use this product but not massively, wouldn't run out to restock this product in case it runs out. For anyone wondering, I bought mine from Style Korean.


 Ratings:

Texture: 3.5/5
Smell: 3/5
Application: 4/5
Overall:  3.5/5


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment